Whether you have questions or you would just like to say hello, contact us.
BY VISITING, SIGNING UP, USING, BROWSING, OR ACCESING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE DATA PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information, including: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, when you interact with us and the Services, for example when you:
- Access or use the Services;
- Open or respond to our e-mails;
- Contact customer service;
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- Make a purchase on or through the Services (if applicable);
PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION (PHI) and HIPAA
Certain demographic, health and/or health-related information that RushRx collects about its Users as part of providing the Services to Providers may be considered “Protected Health Information” or “PHI” under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). It includes information relating to the past, present, or future health status of an individual that is created, collected, or transmitted, or maintained by a HIPAA-covered entity in relation to the provision of healthcare, payment for healthcare services, or use in healthcare operations (PHI healthcare business uses). For example, information that is transmitted by a pharmacy or your health care provider may be considered PHI. However, Personal Information that you provide to RushRx outside of the foregoing context is not PHI. For example, when you provide information directly to us, such as when creating an account or using our interactive tools and services, or when you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Services or through responses to surveys and questionnaires, or when you send us an email or otherwise contact us, that information is not PHI. HIPAA provides specific protections for the privacy and security of PHI and restricts how PHI is used and disclosed. RushRx may only use and disclose PHI in the ways permitted by law.
“Personal Information” means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. As a general rule, we do not collect Personal Information about you when you visit and/or use the Services, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting Personal Information through the Services is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving us your permission to use the information for the stated purpose.
(a) LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- With your consent: We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes, and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
(b) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Through the Services, we may collect information that can identify you when you voluntarily submit it to us. Your Personal Information may include:
- Mailing address;;
- Email address;;
- Phone number;
- Copy of a valid state-issued identification;
- Billing information (such as billing address, credit card number);
- Demographic data (such as age, gender, zip code);
- Date of birth;
- Other similar information
(c) STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable precautions, as well as physical, technical, and organizational measures in accordance with industry standards, as described herein, to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Computer safeguards, such as firewalls and data encryption may be used to protect your information. We authorize access to your information only for those employees or agents who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities and these individuals are required to treat this information as confidential.
However, the security of information on or transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Unauthorized entry of use, hardware or software failures, and other factors may compromise the security of your Personal Information. All information you send to us electronically or through email is not secure. Any transmission is at your own risk as the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your usage of the Services. Non-Personal Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and device information. The information includes, without limitation:
- Device Data: We may collect information such as: the type of computer and/or mobile device you use; the unique device ID of your computer and/or mobile device; the IP address of your computer and/or mobile device; the operating system of your computer and/or mobile device; and the type of mobile internet browsers of your computer and/or mobile device.
- Usage details: When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Location information- When you first visit or use the Services, we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, but you may not be able to use the Services provided by RushRx without access to your location. We need your location information in order to provide our Services. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
We may use information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated to better understand who uses our Services and how we can deliver a better experience, or otherwise at our discretion.
If you do not want us to collect this information, you may either change your device’s privacy settings or DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies): We may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Services.
- Retargeting/Advertising Cookies: Retargeting/Advertising Cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you.
- Web Beacons: The Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Services statistics.
- Social Ad Platforms: We may also use Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter’s functionality of re-marketing through their tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting services. This means that if you provided your consent to Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads (including advertisements of third parties) based on your access to the Services, outside of the Services and across the internet. In such event, the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Services.
o Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
o Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/478880589321969
- Mobile Device Identifiers. Mobile device identifiers help RushRx learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors. Mobile device identifiers are data stored on mobile devices that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of Personal Information (such as media access control, address and location, and tracking data, including without limitation IP address, domain server, type of device(s) used to access the Services, web browser(s) used to access the Services, referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Services, other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and the Services).
- Cross Device Matching. To determine if users have interacted with content across multiple devices and to match such devices, we may work with partners who analyze device activity data and/or rely on your information (including demographic, geographic and interest-based data). To supplement this analysis, we may also provide de-identified data to these partners. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated or use this data to further analyze usage of Services across devices.
CHANGING YOUR DATA COLLECTION SETTINGS
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You may need to adjust the settings on your computer and/or device to restrict the collection of information by the Services, but this may prevent you from accessing all of the features of the Services.
- Location Information: You can choose whether or not to allow the Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts or all of the Services may be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Social Ad Platforms: If you wish to opt-out of re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so through each platform directly. PLEASE NOTE that these tracking and targeting by Social Ad Platforms, is provided pursuant to your engagement with the Social Ad Platforms and the actual nature and scope of Personal Information collection and processing performed by such Social Ad Platforms may not be fully known to us. If you would like to learn more or make further inquiries with respect to such nature or scope, please refer to each Social Ad Platforms directly.
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You may also be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your computer. Although you are not required to accept RushRx’s Cookies, if you block, reject, or delete them, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.